50m Roll (160ft) of 400mm (16") mat
Cut mats to your own length
- Measure length required
- Add 10cm (4") so you can fold it at each end
- At each end, fold 5cm (2") back UNDER the mat (the smooth side)
- Use a stapler to secure
Equal to 70 single mats!
Simple watering for pots on balconies and window sills
Ebb&Flow Potminder mats make it easy!!
- Place the mat on a flat surface
- Wet the mat just enough so it does not overflow
- Place potted plants on mat
- Now just water the mat not the pots!
Water will be drawn from the mat by the capillary action of the soil (make sure your pots have holes in the bottom!).
Mats will need watering every few days in hot weather.
Less pots means less watering.